About This Training Course
Develop a custom responsive WordPress website for a your client using the Genesis theme framework on the WordPress platform.
Combining WordPress with the premium Genesis theme (NPR 6000/-) ensures an entirely future-proof, perfectly optimized and responsive web design with the latest CSS3 and HTML5 with Schema mark-up.
In the training course you will learn everything – from the basics to fairly advanced HTML and CSS tweaking of the child theme.
After you have finished this training you will have learned how to:
- Set up a WordPress website on a host’s server (both the manual and “one-click” methods)
- Create a custom “Under Construction” page to display during online development
- Set up the logo and top navigation menu with drop-downs
- Set up a blog on it’s own separate page
- Set up social media profile link widgets and understand widgets in general
- Add content and images to the website’s pages and the blog posts
- Create and style up new sidebar widgets
- Two ways of adding and editing an image slider with overlaid text
- Use CSS media queries to ensure the site displays correctly on all browsers and all possible devices (phones, iPods, iPads, tablets, laptops, etc.) – completely understand responsive design
- Create a contact page with a contact form
- Create an email subscription list and sidebar form with incentive to join – the most important tactic of internet marketing
- Display a “favicon” for your site for the browsers’s address bars (as well as for iPod Touch, iPads and iPhones)
- Display a higher resolution logo for retina screens
- Plus much more!
Create A Custom Responsive WordPress Website For A Client
- Price: NPR 2,500
- Duration: 7 Days
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 1
- Lesson: 5